Re: gEDA-user: PCB version 20060822 and ps printing

> But, an option to print to multiple files has been on my to-do list
> for a while.

Ok, it's in.  Defaults to single file, with an option for
file-per-page.

Filenames are the same for gerber and ps; and I fixed the top/bottom
detector code so now top and bottom copper layer files are called
"top" and "bottom" instead of "group0" and "group1" (or whatever).
The other copper layers are named by group still, though.