Re: gEDA-user: Printing PCB layouts.

> So I used scribus for the times I wanted that.  It would be great to
> have a script to get portions of a .ps page defined to go to
> different than original pages, like letter or A4 instead of B size.

We've got a partial implementation of page size support in pcb, just
no way (yet) to change the page to something other than "letter".

What I do is devine a title block with two borders, then tell gschem
to NOT leave a border around the schematic.  Then, the outside border
is the "page size" and the inside border is the one you see.