Re: gEDA-user: Printing PCB layouts.

Hello -

DJ wrote:

> Edit the .ps file, find the page you want:
>
>    %%Page: 5
>    72 72 scale 4.25 5.5 translate
>
> Then add another translation after it:
>
>    1 0 translate

Ghostscript 8.15.0 ... it looks like its trying to fold it somehow?

I'm beginning to think this is a Ghostscript problem.  GhostView is
truncating a lot of image.. and my attempt to use -dFIXEDMEDIA and
-dDOINTERPOLATE doesn't effect anything.  It won't produce landscape
output either, not even when using the portrait/landscape switch.

Scribus is being compiled as I write this note.  Looks like a steep
learning curve ahead.

<sigh> I've tried taking an import [ImageMagic] file into Gimp.  If I
could get THAT to work with pads and silkscreen displayed then great,
my problem is solved.

Alas, Gimp mangles the aspect ratio and distorts the image.

Hmm.. is there an X-Windows tool to snapshot a chunk of the display to
a disk file?  <shudder>  MS-Windows has ALT-Prtscrn that can snapshot
a window to the clipboard...

Ideas on getting GhostScript to *stop* clipping would be appreciated
(and this is probably the wrong newsgroup to ask about that, too).

Cheers.

Mark