Re: gEDA-user: PCB version 20060822 and ps printing

Thanks a bunch DJ.

John G

I'll earmark a little of my meager grant money funded cash to go to the project support donation account. Just tip money, not intended to cover the real value delivered.

The existence of this group and the geda and pcb tools is how I've gotten started on a business venture to make ecological sensor network gear and systems based on FOSS code TinyOS. Without it I wouldn't be doing it.

John Griessen

DJ Delorie wrote:
But, an option to print to multiple files has been on my to-do list
for a while.

Ok, it's in.