gEDA-user: How to get PCB to refresh library directories?

Hi y'all,

We have so many fast symbol and footprint generators now, I want a way to add a
new footprint and use it in a layout without closing and reopening the layout to
get the library refreshed.

Is there another way? (As I start searching through the Pcb file and the pcb
manual....) I found a action command DoWindows(Library) and saw no result on executing it. I found a action command LibraryChanged() and saw no result on executing it. Seems like I'm warm though...

John Griessen