gEDA-user: Verifying connections in PCB?

PCB gurus,

I am editing a PCB design I created some months ago.  I made some mods
to my schematic, re-ran gsch2pcb, imported the changes (both
footprints and netlist), put down teh new footprints and re-drew the
tracks.

Now I think I am done with the board.  With a new board PCB
will pop up a "routing complete" message when all connections are
made.  However, I am not getting that message, even though I see no
rats anywhere.

When I run the DRC checker I get the message "no DRC errors".  But if
I delete a trace and run the DRC checker I also get the message "no
DRC errors".  Therefore, the DRC checker apparently isn't checking
connectivity.

So my question:  is there a way to verify that all connections in the
netlist are made?  I did a little searching and found no info, but
perhaps the PCB power hackers know how to do this.

BTW:  I am running  version 20060822, GTK HID.

Thanks and cheers,

Stuart