gEDA-user: Packages on the CUED CD, vbs?

Hi,

I'm just putting together the list of packages to stick on our CD. Does
anyone know if "vbs" version 1.4.0 is useful. I've not used it
personally, but believe it may be handy?

These are the versions I'm looking to include so far:

(=== is already compiled it)
(+++ is needs doing)
(??? is undecided)
(--- is won't include)

=== PCB 20060913_CUED-1
=== gattrib 20060921_CUED-1
=== gnetlist 20060921_CUED-1
=== gschem 20060921_CUED-1
=== gsymcheck 20060921_CUED-1
=== symbols 20060921_CUED-1
=== utils 20060921_CUED-1
+++ gerbv 1.0.2
+++ gnucap 0.35
+++ gwave 20051222
+++ ngspice rework-17
+++ GSpiceUI 0.8.36
??? GTKWave 3.0.11
??? Icarus (verilog) 0.8.2
??? vbs 1.4.0
--- geda [deprecated]
--- setup
--- tclspice

Packages with _CUED-? suffixes are CUED patched versions, where the
preceeding date represents the CVS checkout date from which they were
built.

If anyone knows any reason why I ought to include an earlier (or later)
version of any package on the list, please let me know.

Regards

Peter Clifton