Re: gEDA-user: series terminators

> If you can afford a 4 layer, you can definitely afford a faster scope.

It's not just the cost, it's the justification and size.  I just got a
500MHz logic analyzer that's the size of my hand (Intronix Logicport)
and I have a 32Ms/s parallel-port scope (er, about 10-15MHz) and a Tek
561A (er, about 1MHz these days) with some plugins.

The 4 layer board will go into the furnace, which will easily repay
its cost, and it's slow enough that my existing tools are sufficient.
The existing furnace controller has already paid for itself.

Now, if I start doing more high speed stuff (which I hope happens :),
I'll probably start shopping for a USB-based high speed scope then.  I
don't want to use up a lot of space on a big scope, I have too much
stuff in my office already.