Re: gEDA-user: Use of gSpiceUI frontend over Cygwin

Hi

On 9/21/06, Francisco Colinas <franciscocolinas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everybody,

I have just installed gEDA Suite over cygwin but, although I can run gschem,
pcb-bin, etc, I can't or I don't know how to launch gSpiceUI. I mean I must
run before nspice, after, with some parmeters (I have done it in the two
ways...)

The docs of gSpice is unaccesible today so can anybody help me?

In the tarball is the documentation... and GSpiceUI is very simple at the moment, only op and dc analysis support.

Thank you so much.

Pako

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Jorge Ernesto Guevara Cuenca
http://www.el-directorio.org
El sitio de Software Libre y Linux en Colombia