Re: gEDA-user: Milling channels in a PCB?

> *  How do I capture this information so a PCB fab house can use it?

Use a layer.  Note that fab shops have limited sizes for milling
tools; usually 3/32, 1/16, and 1/32 inch (93, 62, and 31 mil).
Anyway, draw in the layer where you want milled, and when you send it
to the fab shop, TALK to them and explain what you want.  Also put it
in the README.  They'll program their mill-route machines to do what
you want.

> *  Is it possible to capture this milling info using PCB?  I guess I
> can just draw tracks on the "mill" layer . . . . . right?

Yup.