Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist complains of unconnected pins

On 9/23/06, John Luciani <jluciani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There looks there is a mistake in that symbol. Pin one is not really connected to ground since there is no net connection in that symbol. The ground is only graphical.

If you connect your system ground to the red dot on pin number one your
error should go away.

In my copy of the symbol the last three line commands draw the ground symbol.
If you remove these lines the symbol should be correct.

John,

Many thanks. I just removed the three line commands and the ground
symbol disappeared, but now the pin 1 is not aligned to the grid, so I
am unable to draw the net to the ground.

--
 Ramakrishnan - VU3RDD