gEDA-user: gnetlist complains of unconnected pins

Hi,

I am working on my first geda schematics for a simple LC meter (in my
free time which is scarse and so this effort has stretched into
weeks). The schematics can be found at:

http://www.amqrp.org/kits/elsie/ELSIE_BA.PDF

I completed the schematics and ran the DRC2 check with this command:

gnetlist -g drc2 lcm.sch -o -

The output is (after removing irrelevant stuff):

Checking non-numbered parts...

Checking pins without the 'pintype' attribute...
NOTE: Found pins without the 'pintype' attribute: U101:1 U105:7 U105:3
U105:8 U101:3 U105:2 U105:4 U101:2
Checking type of pins connected to a net...

Checking unconnected pins...
ERROR: Unconnected pin U102:11
ERROR: Unconnected pin U102:8
ERROR: Unconnected pin U102:2
ERROR: Unconnected pin U102:19
ERROR: Unconnected pin U102:18
ERROR: Unconnected pin U102:17
ERROR: Unconnected pin U102:16
ERROR: Unconnected pin U102:14
ERROR: Unconnected pin U102:13
ERROR: Unconnected pin U102:12
ERROR: Unconnected pin U105:1

Now, I connected the 'nc' symbol to all the unconnected pins of U102
and those errors vanished. U105 is LM311 symbol from the geda standard
installation and pin 1 of the symbol comes connected to GND. But DRC
complains that it is unconnected? What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks
--
 Ramakrishnan - VU3RDD