gEDA-user: CD driver permissions so GEDA can install

All,
   I recently installed FC5 on a machine and am now trying to install GEDA.  When I put the CD into the drive KDE automounts it and asks if I want to autorun, but when I click yes it doesn't start the install. If I try to kick off the install manually I get a permission denied error.  >From what I read I should be able to add exec to the end of the dev/cdrom line in my fstab, but there is NO such line in my fstab.  When I add a line in the fstab file for the cdrom the automount quits working and gives a permission error. What do I need to do to get this to work?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
  Kyle