Re: gEDA-user: challenge board ALMOST works

> The question is, which frequency difference is really required to
> prevent the locking.

The other tricky bit is that the "beat" frequency needs to be slow
enough to be visible.

At this point, I don't think I'm going to worry about it any more.
I've redesigned the board to accept caps in either spot, so you can
try both oscillators (different frequencies) at one time, or both of
either type.  Probing unlocks them, they're kinda fun to play with.
Mine at the moment likes when I short the feedback line to ground with
a 1k resistor; it pushes them out of sync and you can watch the two
LEDs go from fast blinking to slow blinking to... stop.