Re: gEDA-user: Verifying connections in PCB?

DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > This would be appreciated by me. Routing is an evil necessity to
> > me. It would be psychologically encouraging to see the number of
> > rats going down to zero. Sort of like a count down.  Might be just a
> > number in the lower left of the status line.
>
> I added one of these to the lesstif HID.

I also modified the core drawing code so that if you set the rat
thickness setting to something less than 20, it draws rat lines that
many pixels wide (i.e. fixed width, not zoomed).  Values 20 or greater
mean the width is a PCB size (1/100 mil), so the rat lines vary in
size with the zoom like the copper lines.

I figured, fixed-width rat lines mean they're easy to spot when you
zoom way out, but won't get in the way when you zoom way in to work on
them.