Re: gEDA-user: Verifying connections in PCB?

DJ Delorie wrote:
This would be appreciated by me. Routing is an evil necessity to
me. It would be psychologically encouraging to see the number of
rats going down to zero. Sort of like a count down.  Might be just a
number in the lower left of the status line.

I added one of these to the lesstif HID.

I haven't added the status line bit to the gtk HID but I did modify the core so when you hit 'o', you either get a message about how many rats are left or the "congratulations!..." message.

-Dan