Re: gEDA-user: PCB missing grid on far side?

Werner Hoch wrote:
Hi Joe and all,

On Monday 25 September 2006 21:27, joe tarantino wrote:

I picked up the rpm that Werner put together a few weeks ago.  I
presume that it is the gtk hid based on where it came from and it's
similarity to what I was running (which was gtk).  Any hints for a
non-developer such as myself how to tell for sure?

The compile options are:
%build
%configure --with-exporters="bom gerber ps"
%{__make}

I've disabled only the bitmap export (png, ...) of pcb due to the crashes on SuSE 10.1 and build problems on 9.3 and 10.0.

Which crash is this?

And what are the build problems?

-Dan