Re: gEDA-user: PCB missing grid on far side?

Hi Joe and all,

On Monday 25 September 2006 21:27, joe tarantino wrote:
> I picked up the rpm that Werner put together a few weeks ago.  I
> presume that it is the gtk hid based on where it came from and it's
> similarity to what I was running (which was gtk).  Any hints for a
> non-developer such as myself how to tell for sure?

The compile options are:
%build
%configure --with-exporters="bom gerber ps"
%{__make}

I've disabled only the bitmap export (png, ...) of pcb due to the
crashes on SuSE 10.1 and build problems on 9.3 and 10.0.

As the default hid is gtk, Joe has the gtk version.

regards
Werner
Summary:	Pcb is a CAD Program for the Design of Printed Circuit Boards
Name:		pcb
Version: 	20060822
Release: 	0.pm.0
License: 	GPL
Group: 		Productivity/Scientific/Electronics

Source0: 	http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pcb/pcb-20060822.tar.gz

BuildRoot: 	%{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-%{release}-root

Autoreqprov:    On
BuildRequires: 	gd-devel gtk2-devel tk libpng-devel
PreReq: 	%install_info_prereq

%description
pcb is a CAD (computer aided design) program for the physical design of printed circuit boards.
It has an autorouter, a trace optimizer a design rule checker and many more features.
It can create RS-274-X (Gerber), Postscript, EPS and PNG output files.

%prep
%setup -q

%build
%configure --with-exporters="bom gerber ps"
%{__make}

%install
%makeinstall

%post
%install_info --info-dir=%{_infodir} %{_infodir}/%{name}.info.gz

%preun
%install_info_delete --info-dir=%{_infodir} %{_infodir}/%{name}.info.gz

%clean
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

%files
%defattr(-,root,root,-)
%{_prefix}/bin/*
%{_prefix}/share/pcb/*
%{_infodir}/%{name}.info*
%{_mandir}/*

%changelog
* Wed Aug 30 2006 Werner Hoch <werner.ho@xxxxxx>
- removed PNG output. pcb crashes on SuSE 10.1 and there are build problems.
* Tue Aug 29 2006 Werner Hoch <werner.ho@xxxxxx>
- added missing libpng-devel: its not in gtk2-devel in SuSE 10.0 and 9.3
* Sat Aug 26 2006 Werner Hoch <werner.ho@xxxxxx>
- disabled GIF and JPEG-support as gd-devel in SuSE 10.0 doesn't support it
* Wed Aug 26 2006 Werner Hoch <werner.ho@xxxxxx>
- first spec file