Re: gEDA-user: PCB missing grid on far side?

Hi Joe, DJ, Dan and all,

On Monday 25 September 2006 20:35, joe tarantino wrote:
> I don't recall seeing anyone mention this...
>
> The grid disappears when I view the back side of the board.  Changing
> the grid size, color, or toggling it on and off don't seem to help.
>
> I'm using the 20060822 snapshot under SuSe 9.3

I've reproduced it but would describe it a little bit different:

To reproduce:
1. Load the example pcb file:
  werner@werner-amd64:/usr/share/pcb/tutorial> pcb tut1.pcb
2. Toggle to the solder side (using TAB)
3. Zoom in using wheel mouse or "z" somewhere left or right the board

The grid is there in the center of the board but not on the left and the
right side. (top and bottom is ok)

I've attached two screen shots with different zoom-levels.

Should I add a bug tracker at SF, too?

regards
Werner