Re: gEDA-user: Schematics for plain PC-based Digital Storage Oscilloscope

Am Sonntag, den 07.09.2008, 19:23 +0000 schrieb Kai-Martin Knaak:
> Your
> symbols seem to be larger  than mine when compared to text size.

I think you will know that text size in PostScript output is different
from screen text size -- I used gEDA/gschem 1.4.0 defaults, which scales
text size down (smaller) for PostScript output. I think this is fine,
because printer has higher resolution than screen, so text can be
smaller without becoming unreadable.

Best Regards

Stefan Salewski