gEDA-user: Temporary overall hole size

Talking with a friend of mine who uses orCAD, I knew in order to ease
the drilling operation of the fibreglass board it's convenient having
the same smallest hole size on every via. This way the holes will be
centered with no effort in positioning the board under the core drill,
due to the drawing action of small holes already present on the thin
copper layer. Larger holes of course can be obtained by drilling with
larger cores afterwards. He specifies a temporary setting for the holes
just at the moment of printing, so leaving the contents of the pcb
document unaltered, concerning the diversity of hole sizes.
I wonder how this can be achieved using the gEDA suite...

Anybody can help?

Thanks in advance

A.