gEDA-user: update symbol

Hi,

I'm new to gEDA and I'm not quite sure how things work here. I thought I could give it a try.

 I would like to ask where can i get the update of the symbols for the components in the library? I was looking for Altera's EP2C15A symbol, if possible, I do not know where I can download the symbol file. I know the symbol can be created by myself but I'm not familiar with the software package yet and still exploring the software. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Wei Chin

DISCLAIMER:
This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error.

Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now