Re: gEDA-user: update symbol

Thanks. I'll try that.

Kind regards,

Wei Chin

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
DISCLAIMER:
This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error.

> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 22:21:12 -0500
> From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: gEDA-user: update symbol
>
> chin weikiong wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm new to gEDA and I'm not quite sure how things work here. I thought I could give it a try.
> >
> > I would like to ask where can i get the update of the symbols for the components in the library?
> There are no regular updates. Youcan search gedasymbols.org or other
> google combinations like "EP2C15A geda" and see what comes up... if
> nothing, and no one responds about theirs on this list, youwill be
> making it from scratch.
>
> I was looking for Altera's EP2C15A symbol, if possible, I do not know
> where I can download the symbol file.
>
> I know the symbol can be created by myself but I'm not familiar with the
> software package yet and still
>
> exploring the software. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
>
> The pcb tutorial http://www.delorie.com/pcb/docs/gs/gs.html
>
> is targeted at a beginner like you.
>
> John Griessen

Win £3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN!