Re: gEDA-user: update symbol

Hi,

I found the bga.inc file in /usr/share/pcb/m4/. Can anyone give me a guide how to make use of this .inc file to generate a symbol to be used in local library? I've googled some website but the guidance is a bit confusing... please advice. Thanks.

Kind regards, Wei Chin  _________________________________________________________________________________________________DISCLAIMER:This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error.