Re: gEDA-user: Strange behaviour of gsch2pcb/gnetlist

Thanks John D., John G.!

I've just tried it and it is OK. Anyway it still is a bit strange that some elements are doubled and some not, but I had wrong project file.
Mant thanks once more.

> If you have a big main sheet, yes. This causes gnetlist to spend a
> long time tracking down connections (the algorithm appears to be O
> (n^2)). One of the drawbacks of the big main sheet approach.

I generally don't like schematics that are too much split - I need to spend too much time tracing connections by names :-).
Anyway in this project if I wanted to have smaller sheets I would have to place one IC on one sheet. I set up makefile to do drc, netlist, pcb, (thanks to gEDA design that I really like) and waiting is normally not a problem, because I can run it in background still working on schematic or pcb.

Best Regards,
Michael WIdlok