Re: gEDA-user: Deformed undesired tiny square

DJ Delorie wrote:
> The square (black hollow diamond) is the "mark" used to identify the
> origin of each element.  Normally it's on pin 1 or the centroid of the
> element, but it can be put anywhere.

So I guess I'm in the second situation, "anywhere" ;-) ... Can you see
any way to move it in a less unpleasant position? Actually I didn't
choose the present position, I don't know how to move it and I don't
know either what pin 1 or centroid it refers to... :-(

Thanks

A.