Re: gEDA-user: [OT] MIT Flea

> Pictures I took at today's MIT Flea Market are at http://tinyurl.com/44mpwq
> Enigma machines, an Arp Quartet, free advice and a chainsaw.

Interestingly, I biked by the Flea at about 7:30am this morning.  I
was on my way to the "Hub on Wheels" Boston-wide bike ride with my
buddy.

We stopped at the flea and looked over the bushes to see what was on
sale.  We didn't go in because it was before opening time.  Also, I
don't need more electronic junk in my basement.   ;-)

But I did see this strange contraption from the street:

http://www.luciani.org/photos/pic1/2008-09-21-mit-flea/IMG_1612.JPG

Do you have any idea what it is?

Stuart