Re: gEDA-user: Laser printer reports?

> Then, what is your inkjet printer? ;-)

I use an Epson R280 with either Silkjet or Jetstar films.  You can try
regular inkjet transparencies, but the special films have drying
agents on them that prevent pretty much all smearing and running,
assuming you print on the coated side ;-)

The R280 does 2880x2880 dpi (it actually does 5760x2880 but you want
square pixels for this) and I find that 5/5 rules are pretty reliable
with that printer, the special film, and the ryston photofilm I'm
using.

Note that in order to get "real black" I had to modify the gimp's ink
metrics (change the claria density from 0.8 to 4.0 in the gutenprint
files) otherwise it "helpfully" dithered the ink to get the "right"
shades of black.  Also, this high density probably won't work with
regular transparencies.