Re: gEDA-user: Free router support?

Am Dienstag, den 23.09.2008, 17:36 -0400 schrieb Dan McMahill:

> > A Google search gives this PDF document:
> >
> > http://www.eltm.ru/store/spdlr.pdf
>
> yes, but it is not clear that the copyrighted material there can be used :(

Yes, I posted this link only in case someone is interested to have a
short look on specctra documentation.

I think if someone really considers making a specctra interface for
freerouter he first should contact Alfons Wirtz -- he should be able to
tell about copyright of specctra documentation and state and future of
free-router.

But maybe the new pcb router of Anthony Blake is the better, really free
way.