gEDA-user: selection changes in gschem

Hi,

I've been using git HEAD gschem and the recent changes on how the
selection of individual objects/components is going to trip up existing
users.  Particularly when selecting text and components.  In the past
you just had to click on the bounding box of an object to select it.
Now you have to actually click on the object (such as a line or label
inside a component to select the component).

I like the new behavior as it is more mainstream, however, it is a
non-trivial change that will confuse existing users.  There has already
been one bug report on this new behavior:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2094571&group_id=161080&atid=818426

Has anybody else played with git HEAD and what do you think of this
change?  Did you adjust or is it an on-going pain?  I'm _not_ suggesting
we change it back, but I want to prepare for when 1.6.x gets out there.

								-Ales