Re: gEDA-user: HTML now being filtered (was: a pcb level panelizer tool)

[snip]
>Why is this policy not enforced with demime on the list stripping/blocking
>all HTML, base64, attachments and other garbage?

	I'm not so worried about attachements and such (as those are
sometimes quite useful), but HTML postings have never been welcome here.
Luckily mailman has the ability to strip out HTML parts.  I'm turning
on content-filtering in mailman for geda-dev and geda-user.

	Please send me private e-mail if you feel that your messages
are getting lost.  I'll monitor as well.

								-Ales