Re: gEDA-user: HTML now being filtered (was: a pcb level panelizer tool)

On Sep 28, 2008, at 8:40 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
>> Luckily mailman has the ability to strip out HTML parts.  I'm
>> turning on
>> content-filtering in mailman for geda-dev and geda-user.
>
> Thanks. I read the mailinglist with a newsreader via gmane. So HTML is
> just plain annoying.

   Extremely.  Microsoft stupidity notwithstanding, and the insanity
of doing email in a web browser also notwithstanding, HTML's place is
on web pages...not email.

   So yes, Ales, thank you for enabling Mailman's filters.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     Ahh, you voted for Bush?
Port Charlotte, FL               Happy now?