gEDA-user: centroid data relative to a point

Hi,

Is it possible to obtain centroid data relative to a particular point?

I generated centroid data for the first time today and would like to
have all the centroids relative to a fiducial (or any decent reference
point like the edge of a square pad). What I also noticed is that the
coordinate system for the centroid data is different to the normal
coordinate system - the centroid is relative to the bottom left, while
the normal system is relative to the top left. I didn't see any docs
indicating the difference.

Thanks,
Duncan

--