gEDA-user: PCB: RADIAL_CAN 300 ?

Hi,

I am new to GEDA and new to PCB manufacturing. I just would like to do my first Printed Circuit Board (with GEDA tools).

I believed that 300 in "RADIAL_CAN 300" means that the distance between the 2 pin is 300 mil. I placed down such element in PCB and I measured 150 mil.
It's interesting that in DIODE_LAY 300 the pin distance is 300 mil.

Why "RADIAL_CAN 300" is rendered to 150 mil? Is it a macro bug or do I miss the meaning of that parameter?

Cheers,
Endre