[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
gFTP: gFTP 2.0.5 has been released...
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am proud to announce that gFTP 2.0.5 has been released. You can
download it at http://gftp.seul.org/. Currently I have the source code and
a debian package available on my website. RedHat packages should be up
shortly. Here is the changelog entry for this version:
Changes from 2.0.4 to 2.0.5
* Added gettext support. A French and German tranlsation is included with
this version. If you would like to do a translation of gFTP, please
email me first just to make sure someone else isn't already doing one.
* If you right click on the log window, or in the edit bookmarks dialog,
it will bring up a menu.
* Added bandwidth throttling
* Fixed problem with stopping file transfers
* Fixed problem with Use Proxy under the FTP menu not working properly
with a http proxy
* Fixed problem with some file transfers not completing properly
* Fixed problem with remote editing of files sometimes not working
* Added manpage, gftp(1)
* Makefiles are now generated by automake
* Other small bug fixes and enhancements
Here is the MD5 Sumchecks for the files I have up on my website so far:
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
Brian Masney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
gFTP-announce list, email@example.com