[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[gftp] automatically resuming ssh transfers with ssh-askpass
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [gftp] automatically resuming ssh transfers with ssh-askpass
- From: Tomasz Chmielewski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:07:02 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:02:00 -0400
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030630
I have a DSL connection, dynamic IP address which my provider changes
every few hours.
Every time this happens, and I download something (large) via SSH2,
ssh-askpass windows pops up, which successfully terminates my download
(till I come back home for example). This is very annoying.
Isn't it possible to give password somehow automatically to ssh-askpass?
Password is given to gFTP anyway together with host- and username, so
why require a user to give it once again?