[gftp] unable to move to / by clicking on ".."

Hi,

when I try to move one direcotry up to the root directory (for example
from /usr to /) by double-clicking the ".." direcotry entry I'm getting:

Could not change local directory to : No such file or directory.

the complete log:

Successfully changed local directory to /usr/home
Successfully changed local directory to /usr
Could not change local directory to : No such file or directory

Howt to repeat:
	move into a directory under / and try to hit the 1st entry in the
	directory list (..)

I'm using the latest gftp-test.tar.bz2

Silly thing, when i try the same at the remote side of gftp (moving from
/usr to /) I'm sent to my home directory

Opening SSH connection to nudel
Running program ssh -e none -l olivleh1 -p 22 nudel "echo -n xsftp ;
/usr/libexec//sftp-server"
olivleh1@nudel.salatschuessel.net's password:
xsftp
3: Protocol Initialization
3: Protocol version 3
Successfully logged into SSH server nudel
1: Realpath .
1: Filenames (1 entries)
Retrieving directory listing...
2: Open Directory /usr/home/olivleh1