[gftp] PASV/PORT settings in bookmarks (possible bug)

I've noticed when "Passive file transfers" is set differenly in a
bookmark than in the global settings, gftp uses the setting in the
bookmark to get directory listings, but uses the global setting when
actually transfering files.

Here's a bit of my log:

230 Login successful.
SYST
215 UNIX Type: L8
TYPE I
200 Switching to Binary mode.
CWD /pub
250 Directory successfully changed.
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (130,239,18,137,231,31)
LIST -L
150 Here comes the directory listing.
226 Directory send OK.
PORT 192,168,1,3,130,95
200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
RETR /pub/README
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for /pub/README (100 bytes).
226 File send OK.

As you can see, the PASV command was given before LS, but the PORT
command was given before RETR.  I have tested this on 2.0.16 and
2.0.17pre0, both with the same results.

--
Cheers,
Trace

The only skills I have patience to learn are those that have no real
application in life. -- Calvin