Re: [gftp] Status of TLS Support in Gftp ?

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 05:42:37PM +0000, Henrik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i would like to know then Gftp would support the TLS Feature. Most
> ftpd`s like glftpd have this feature. If you need a person who will fill
> your mind with infos then let me help you :)

I have FTPS support for the control connection in CVS. I put a tarball of my
latest code up at http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2. There is still a few
small bugs in there that need to be worked out. I really haven't had time the
past 2 weeks to finish this up.

Brian