[gftp] gftp command line mode

Without going into a lot of detail I'm wondering if and how I could do the following.

First, how exactly do I specify a command to pull down a directory over ftp and specify a username and password? I've looked through the man pages and specified it how I though I was suppose to plus a few variations of but had no luck. I end up just getting an interface like I specified nothing.

Second, the directories I'm going to be pulling down are mirrored on several sites. The sites either throttle their bandwidth or are on slow links (or are really busy), so I'm wondering if I can download the same directory but from different sites. I assume this is possible and I should only have to alter the config file so it does not overwrite files, but I though since I was writing in I would double check.

Thanks for your help

Matt

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es