[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[gftp] some strange things about gftp 2.0.15
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [gftp] some strange things about gftp 2.0.15
- From: Ling Li <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:13:28 +0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:13:53 -0400
- Organization: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.4i
I have tried gFTP 2.0.15, and I found something not work, maybe bugs.
1. When I press the "OK" button for Options Windows, gFTP crash without
and message. Before start, I delete my ~/.gftp/ directory.
2. When I tried to resume a file, gFTP exit with some message said that
it can't find options about resume.
3. When I delete a file on the ftp server, the file is deleted, but
gftp hangs. It consume most of the CPU and I have to kill it by
pressing ctrl+c. Sometimes this happened with local files.
I have tried both CVS version and gftp-test.tar.bz file on the gftp
homepage. My system is debian sid with gnome 2.2 and gcc 3.3 installed.
Ling Li 2003.7.18