Re: [gftp] gftp and VMS machines

Hi,
   Please send me all of the "Cannot parse listing" messages or at least enough
to see a few examples of the files. I do know that gftp does not support
multiline VMS listings at the moment.

Also, when you first log into the VMS server and gftp sends the SYST command,
does the output look something line this:

SYST
215 VMS

There will probably be a space and trailing characters after the VMS. That's
fine if that's the case. If it says something else, then this is the problem.

Brian