Re: [gftp] gFTP: 2.0.16 has been released

Hi Brian, hi List,

Brian Masney wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the availability of gFTP 2.0.16. Here is a list
> of changes since version 2.0.15:

SSH/FTP:
When I try to transfer a file which currently exists on the remote system,
I'm geting the "Overwrite, Resume, Skip File" window where the filesize
and other details are listed. The listed sizes of the localy stored and
the remote stored files are everytime listed as "'ld". 'ld seems to be a
freaky size ;)

SSH:
I still get that coredump when I try to transfer that ChangeLog.txt I
attached.

I would like to update and CVS-check-in the FreeBSD port for gftp.
But at least the 1st bug is a bit to "critical". Can you please submit a
patch or reroll the release?

Greetings, Oliver

PS: What's about releasing a rc first so "we" can go finding bugs before
releasing a final release?

--
 Oliver Lehmann
        @home: lehmann@ans-netz.de