[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[gftp] gftp UI patch for 2.0.17
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [gftp] gftp UI patch for 2.0.17
- From: bit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:29:00 +0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:24:03 -0500
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.3 (X11/20040803)
I write a patch to make gftp GUI use space more effectively.
Yes, it's a little bit like flushxfp, but I must confess I like its
framework a little more. :)
Hope you'll like it too.
Thanks for the greate job you've done and pls. carry on.
I use gftp even more often than lftp. :)