[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gftp] new release of gFTP?
- To: gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [gftp] new release of gFTP?
- From: "Vladimir Prieto" <vladimirprieto@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:30:27 -0300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 10:30:46 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=Hgd0ivsfvrvCFUePQlLi88imbuKWUt60bL2iQNDAa7NkSymT5/gIODKRKzwJvuNJ0nQHY7s76BNJoC3eYDxV4+P2El2vIIjxLbe7gZHA5NzCZQMqzgWWVh30cSLUQynxdMqbEY6COKLw9fk/qiRPZcLqTEtTgrGP8a9wTWieIQM=
- In-reply-to: <454F52EA.email@example.com>
- References: <454F52EA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
yeah! we are anxious!
2006/11/6, Anthony DiSante <theant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
A few weeks/months ago you mentioned that you were able to get back into gFTP
a little bit after a long time away from it. I was wondering how it's going
and if you will have a new release any time soon? gFTP is one of my most-used
apps and I know this is true for many other Linux users as well, and we're
anxious to have some of the current issues ironed out.
Vladimir Prieto Muñoz