[gftp] Patch that corrects problems with Novell ls parsing

Hi there!

My name is Tomek Mrugalski and I'm a long time user of GFTP. I'd like to say that it is a great piece of software.
But it has one bug, which troubled me. In my LAN there's a Novell FTP server. It's admin is not so well informed,
so he is using usernames with spaces. It's a stupid idea, but some admins do it anyway. So I had to fix GFTP
to properly support this.

In function gftp_ls_parse_novell(...) in lib/protocol.c, there are problems with parsing when Novell username contains spaces. Oh well. GFTP is unable to parse those entries, so there's a patch needed:

fle->group = g_strdup (_("unknown"));

while (*startpos!=0 && !isdigit(*startpos))
startpos++;

fle->size = gftp_parse_file_size (startpos);

And here's output of diff protocol.c and prococol2.c

1582a1583,1585
> while (*startpos!=0 && !isdigit(*startpos))
> startpos++;

Well, that's all.

Greetings from Poland

--
Tomasz Mrugalski, | "I think there is a world market for |
spam@klub.com.pl | about five computers." |