[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[gftp] PRET protocol extension.
- To: gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: [gftp] PRET protocol extension.
- From: John <masterjediyoda@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 04:17:18 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 04:17:29 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=BeHrus/t3k0vB83xibXdx+IgLlA83lc6e8WMhl/fZtj/9DGONbC26Ughg8JmIW7kROXD3JYVYK8tMwpRoP8yaYl6pooAD/kMLPBfCctrVL6hngx3PlHq7Gy3JdUZQKqQD/9pYtFhKMFWdfhNCMSUPPl1E4Eow/gQsXXPS/49tq4=
- Reply-to: gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-gftp-users@xxxxxxxx
I filed a bug report: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=344961
I've never programmed before.. but this PRET protocol extension I want to be part of gftp, which file in the source code would need to be changed? All my ftp daemons are drftpd, and I can't connect to them with gftp since there is no PRET support. I thought I would try and poke around..maybe I can just copy / paste from the pftp patch from a few years ago.(
http://www.drftpd.org/index.php/Pftp_pret_patch ) into the gftp source code some how..then compile it.
Basically my question is which file do I edit in the source code to add this protocol extension. I don't know any programming..but I thought I could look at it and try.