Re: [gftp] plans for a new release

There is one reason to use gFTP over filezilla: it gives a list of files
where you can change status from "overwrite", "ignore" etc. Every other
ftp software prompt for each file to be overwritten, which is very bad
if you have 4000 files to upload but only 1 or 2 of them are new.

But, this outstanding feature only exist in the latest build (a.k.a. not
released). Hope new gftp can release in recent years.

Best regards

--
Real Softservice

Huateng Tower, Unit 1788