[gftp] Re: sftp still doesn't work after following FAQ

Hi,
   Did you try running the ssh command that gftp is executing from your
terminal? That should tell you the problem. You will probably see output
similiar to this:

$ ssh -l masneyb hostname "echo -n xsftp ; sftp-server"
xsftpbash: sftp-server: command not found

If you still have problems logging in with SSH, I'd suggest upgrading to
2.0.15. I improved the ssh login code and it'll give out more informative
error messages.

Brian