Re: ro trans update

On 6/21/05, Ion Savin <comp_@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I should also review the entire translation when the app is ready to
> make sure it fits well with the context and that it is consistent.

Great! Thanks for getting back to me so fast!

"Line graph" -> http://mathworld.wolfram.com/LineGraph.html
"Make prefab" -> this is the undo summary; it indicates that the
action that will be undone next is the "make prefab" (i.e. using the
Prefab menu) action.

As per my original post, you can get my current development version
out of SVN, and see it in action for yourself!

Dave.

--
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
 we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and